Multinational Pharmaceutical Laboratory
Definition and design of the Informational data model
Consultancy service to define and conceptualize the design of the informational data model for the commercial area of the laboratory.
Proposing a data model that offers:
- Improvement in the quality of decisions.
- Centralized knowledge.
- Requirement taking and study of data origins.
- Definition of load interfaces.
- Design of indicators and dimensions.
- Data warehouse design and processes.
- Definition of an RFP (scope, budget, project plan, risks…).
Consultancy document (RFP) for the construction of an analytical model with:
- Unique and well structured data repository.
- Normalized information.
- Reports that guarantee the coherence of information.