At Bismart, a benchmark company in BI and Big Data, Microsoft Gold Partners, 2013, 2015 and 2016 Award for Microsoft’s Best Global Partner in BI and recently considered the best Smart Cities App in the world.
At present, we are in a nationally and internationally moment of growth and expansion and we are looking for people with desire, motivation and attitude to join us in this process.
Do you have enough energy to be part of our team? Are you ready? Well, join the challenge, we are waiting for you!
What we offer?
If you are finishing or have finished your studies in computer engineering, telecommunications or masters, you are passionate about technology and want to get your first job in a work environment with great professionals who will help you from the first day to develop your own career. This is your company!
– Bismart offers you the possibility of working autonomously with constant support from your mentor and/or project manager.
– Will work in the best analytics and artificial intelligence company.
– A young and dynamic work environment where we use the latest technologies and we promote the development of innovation projects (Cortana, Power BI, Machine Learning, Big Data, …)
– You will be part of a team made up of Microsoft BI specialists.
– Collaborate innovative projects with the latest technologies.
– Flexible and organizational time.
– Possibility of continuity once the internship agreement has ended.
Functional Description of the Post
The student, under the supervision of the tutor, will collaborate / give support in:
– The Bismart BI team, with the aim of contributing in everything that refers to end-to-end Business Intelligence projects, with specific Microsoft tools (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS), to get to develop the following tasks : design, development and implementation of data loading processes.
– It will help in the design, development and implementation of analytical databases in SQL server.
– Design, development and implementation of dashboard and balance scorecard reports.
– Motivation by technology.
– Interest in the world of Business Intelligence and Big Data.
– Ability to work in a team and under pressure.
– Knowledge in BBDD (SQL Server).
It will be valued:
– Experience / knowledge in Business Intelligence.
– High english level.
– Immediate incorporation.