KAM / BI Sales Development BCN
We are looking for a KAM / BI Sales Development Consultant!
We are looking for a person to expand our sales and customer management team. Under the guidelines of the Sales Management, you will be responsible for managing your client portfolio and growing the business you develop with them, as well as taking care of the new clients that the sales team brings to the company.
We are looking for a person with previous experience in the Business Intelligence sector and knowledge of Data, to capture the needs of the client and the functional development of the project, being able to translate the business needs into a technical solution. You will have a team of high-level technical consultants who will develop the agreed solutions that will meet the client’s needs. Therefore, it is not necessary that you experience in developing, but you do need to have functional knowledge to be able to have the end-to-end vision of the project.
Bismart is passionate about its team’s personal development and training, which makes of us an ideal company to contribute to your growth as a professional, taking on new responsibilities and challenges.
We are looking for you if you enjoy being in contact with customers, if you love being a team player, if you are an ambitious person who loves to make your sales figures grow and if you are passionate about the latest technologies.
Are you interested in embracing a new professional challenge and growing in an international technology consultancy?
Your main role will be to manage and grow by adding value to existing customers, taking responsibility for direct communication, the detection of needs, the functional analysis of the challenges and proactively anticipating the needs of the client's business.
You will manage a team of data experts to meet all of your clients' needs. Your goal will be to grow the turnover of your portfolio and support your team in their personal and professional growth.
- Previous experience in consultative sales; especially in Business Intelligence services (Power BI). Experience in ERP, CRM, DW...) will be valued.
- Commercial profile with a high capacity to understand the functional needs of our clients.
- Ability to create value proposals for our clients adapting to the type of interlocutor (finance, production, logistics, sales...).
- Good communication and management skills to lead a team of consultants, knowing how to convey to them what is expected of their work.
- A goal-oriented, organised person with self-management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Sales or a technical/computer science field.
- Advanced level in English (C1 or native).
- Availability to travel nationally and internationally (occasionally).
- Flexible schedule
- Internal training
- Career plan and certification plan
- Unbeatable working environment
- Hybrid work modality