Bismart is a leading company in Business Intelligence and Big Data, Microsoft Gold Partners, and winners of Best Worldwide Microsoft Partner in 2013, 2015 and 2016. We are currently in a moment of growth and international expansion. At present, we are looking for a Project Manager who will be in charge of implementing good practices in project management, implementing the appropriate methodologies in each case to obtain the greatest successes and drive continuous improvement.
The selected person must have extensive experience in the management of multidisciplinary teams in complex and multinational work environments. Likewise, the Project Manager should have the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and be accustomed to results-oriented work.
The functions to be performed by the position are as follows:
– As Project Manager, you must assume the definition of methodologies and procedures
– Definition of requirements, business analysis, functional analysis and ROI study
– Design of customized solutions for the client
– Use of different methodologies and management frameworks
– Follow-up of tasks and resources
– Definition of functional tests; Quality control of deliverables and creation of templates
– Responsible for the planning, definition and execution of the different consultancies
– Calculation of costs and control of budgets associated with projects
– Design of training plans, training for users.
Essential skills and knowledge:
– PRINCE2 Foundation Certification Scrum Master and Product Owner
– ITIL V3 Fundation, PMI Training PMBok , ESPRIT, ADINET
Driving license and own vehicle
5 years experience as Project Manager or Service Manager
Availability of incorporation: as soon as possible
Salary: to be determined on the basis of experience