Become a part of a multi-award winning team as Microsoft’s Best Worldwide Partner in Data Analytics for the past three years. We have become world leaders in our field thanks to the creation of the leading solutions in Big Data, developed with cutting-edge technology. Help propel Bismart’s international expansion to the US, the rest of Europe, Latin America and Singapore.
At present, we are in a moment of growth and expansion both national and international and we are looking for people with desire, motivation and attitude; to accompany us in this process.
Do you have enough energy to be part of our team? Are you ready? Subscribe to the challenge, we’re waiting for you!
– A young and dynamic work environment where we use the latest technologies and enhance the development of innovative projects (Cortana, Power BI, Machine Learning, Big Data).
– Be part of a team composed of specialists in Microsoft BI.
– Plan career as an expert in Microsoft technologies.
– Training plan and official Microsoft certifications paid by the company.
– Time and organizational flexibility.
– Indefinite contract- Training plan and official Microsoft certifications paid by the company.
– Social Benefits.
Job Functional Description
We consider as essential requirements:
– A minimum of 4 years professional experience.
– Demonstrable experience in developing projects with the following technologies: SQL Server, SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Reporting Services.
It will be valued if you have:
– Experience with Power BI.
– High level of English.
– Microsoft BI Certification.
– Design and develop Datawarehouse and BI solutions.
– Work independently or as part of a team for analysis, design and development of reporting solutions using SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Reporting Services.
– Design and develop ETL processes and OLAP cubes (SQL Server Integration Services).