New Business Manager
We are looking for a sales expert who will be responsible of the new business!
Bismart is a leading consulting firm that offers technology-based business solutions specialising in Data Management and Analytics, being recognised by Microsoft as the best Business Intelligence partner. We help organisations to get the most out of their data. Our headquarter is located in Barcelona, from where we operate worldwide.
We are in a process of growth and, therefore, we are looking for business-oriented professionals to help us manage organic growth and help us make our evolution more exponential.
Currently, we want to add to our great family, a Commercial Manager for new business to collaborate in the expansion of the company, initially at national level.
We are looking for a Hunter!
You will be responsible for outlining the growth strategy, coordinating the different entry lines for business opportunities and prioritising the investment for each possible project.
You will have at your disposal a technical team that will support you in the preparation of commercial offers and the design of the best solutions for each client. It will also be your responsibility to transfer all the knowledge of the client and the project to the follow-up team (KAM + technicians) when the project lands.
- Degree in Business Administration or similar.
- Level B2-C1 native English, Catalan and Spanish, other languages desirable.
- Knowledge and interest in data technologies (architecture, visualization...) especially in Power BI. Valuable SAP, Salesforce.
- Previous experience in a services company, consultative sales, IT sector (ERP, CRM...).
- Person with high commercial vocation, results oriented.
- High degree of knowledge of the functioning of large companies and special ability to communicate effectively with all departments, CEO's and C levels in general.
- Good working environment.
- Professional career within Bismart.
- Internal and continuous training.
- Competitive salary with annual incentives.
- Flexible working hours and telecommuting, depending on the work organisation.