Senior DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to work fully remote!
Bismart is looking for a Senior Devops Engineer to join on a Project from the automotive sector.
The job will be full-time and totally remote.
Do you want to be part of this experience?
You will be part of taking our client's fully customized Big Data platform to the next level! You will deliver a ready-to-use and easily customizable analytics service.
You will eliminate all manual processes and make the new platform fully automated and self-sufficient by using state-of-the-art technologies.
Sounds good, doesn't it? Well, contact us and let's build a modern DevOps system to achieve continuous delivery, together.
- You will implement, test, automate and document Azure networking and infrastructure concepts and solutions.
- You will design, implement and maintain highly reliable, robust and scalable cloud systems and services.
- You will develop and enhance tools for continuous integration, continuous deployment, automated testing, and release management.
- You will perform root cause analysis for production errors, investigate and resolve technical issues.
- You will define and track metrics, logs, analysis and alerts for performance and security across systems and applications.
- You should have experience deploying and testing Azure resources through DevOps CI/CD pipeline and/or use of IaC (Terraform, Pulumi, etc.)
- Knowledge of using Azure ARM and CLI templates.
- Git "Native"
- In consuming and providing REST APIs using Python.
- Data modeling and warehousing with Relational Databases.
- Hands-on experience in Azure Pipelines and Azure DevOps CI/CD<
- Experience in Big Data and Data Analytics (e.g. Databricks, Power BI, etc.)
- Network Design Experience (vWAN, NVA, etc.)
- Programming Skills: Python, Powershell, etc.
- Agile Methodologies with, e.g. SCRUM, Kanban, SAFE
- Experience in international projects where the vehicular language is English.
- Fluent in English
- Project in an important company in the automotive sector.
- Work with the latest technologies and methodologies.
- Continuous training/Career plan.
- 100% teleworking